73 Twenty Ministries User Conduct
All Content posted or otherwise submitted to the Site, and any comments, or other communications (“Communications”, with Content and Communications collectively referred to as “Content”) is the sole responsibility of the account holder from which such Communications originate. You acknowledge and agree that you, and not 73 Twenty, are entirely responsible for all Content that you post, or otherwise submit to the Site, including via messages exchanged through 73 Twenty’s messenger service. 73 Twenty does not control user submitted Content and, as such, does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity, or quality of such Content.
1) To abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate, or intimidate any person;
2) To post or transmit, or cause to be posted or transmitted, any Content that is libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, abusive, offensive, profane, or that infringes any copyright or other right of any person;
3) To communicate with 73 Twenty representatives or other users in an abusive or offensive manner;
4) For any purpose (including posting or viewing Content) that is not permitted under the laws of the jurisdiction where you use the Services;
5) To post or transmit, or cause to be posted or transmitted, any Communication designed or intended to obtain password, account, or private information from any 73 Twenty user;
6) To create or transmit unwanted ‘spam’ to any person or any URL;
7) To post copyrighted Content that does not belong to you, unless you are commenting on Blogs, where you may post such Content subject to providing appropriate attribution to the copyright owner and a link to the source of the Content;
8) To advertise to, or solicit, any user to buy or sell any third party products or services, or to use any information obtained from the Services in order to contact, advertise to, solicit, or sell to any user without their prior explicit consent;
9) To promote or sell Content of another person unless you are expressly authorized to do so; or
13) To sell, assign, or otherwise transfer your Profile or account.
You are solely responsible for your interactions with other users of the Site. 73 Twenty reserves the right, but has no obligation, to review disputes between you and other users. This includes the right to review messages exchanged through 73 Twenty’s Forum service, based on any reports that 73 Twenty receives alleging the violation of these Terms through the use of 73 Twenty’s messenger service, including without limitation, reports regarding alleged harassment, indecency, and offensive messages.
If the Services or Site are used in a manner that violates the Terms in any way, 73 Twenty may at its sole discretion, but is not required to, suspend or terminate your account, disable your access to the Site and/or take any steps that it deems appropriate to address the situation.
resulting from the use of your password and conducted through your 73 Twenty account.